About our Courageous Leaders Facilitators Community
Over the last 12 months we have created the Courageous Leaders Facilitators Community so that we can easily collaborate with facilitators who are totally committed to the philosophy, content and delivery mode of our leadership programs. We have each invested significant energy and time to bring this cohesive team together so you can feel totally comfortable that we have a united approach to the delivery of your leadership program.
We pride ourselves in creating the right resource capability to create success for our clients. We constantly invest significant energy into creating and maintaining our Courageous Leaders Facilitator Community so we have people to work with quickly and easily in order to ensure clients have the right resources for the successful execution of their leader development.
The benefit to our clients is that they have access to an incredible depth of expertise and experience. Our way of working together is totally innovative and we model the behaviours you desire for your leadership population.
We are proud of our community of people who are passionate and care about making a difference to each individual we touch and each organisation who engages us.
Underpinning everything we do is respect for the individual and an absolute adherence to our operating values of:
- Bringing the whole person to work
- Knowledge sharing
- Trusting and caring relationships
- Self accountability
- Creativity, intuition and inspiration.
We underpin these operating values with a great respect for the individual. We recognise that each individual has a different way of thinking, communicating, reacting and is splashed with varying levels of emotional and intellectual intelligence. To recognise this whilst facilitating our leadership programs, every consultant:
- Exercises empathic listening
- Suspends judgement
- Challenges positively to uncover blindspots
- Remembers that people are not their behaviour
- Uses quality questions to encourage personal insight
- Tests perceptions
- Recognizes assumptions and asks people to reflect on their accuracy
- Summarises and reflects on what is being said
- Clarifies messages from actions and words, so creating a sharp focus
- Develops rapport
- Builds trust
- Brings life experiences that enhance their personal credibility as a consultant
In delivering results for clients, we work one to one with individuals, teams and organisations or alternatively a group of specialists are co-ordinated as part of the Courageous Leaders Team. Some of the organisations who partner with Courageous Leaders are: